3 Piece FullMelt Filtration Bubble Hash bags – 38 Standard
Our standard 3 Piece set is our recommended go to set for beginners or anyone looking to sift for a wide spectrum of ripe capitate stalk head (trichome glands or heads). While still maintaining a degree of Melt’abiltiy (Melt’ability model) in the final product.
A small fraction of the sifted material may be lost below the 38u bag but the quality of this resin is usually low and is seen as a contaminate for those in search of the melt.
FullMelt Filtration Bubble Hash Bags: 3 Piece - 250/160/38 Standard
First is our 250u bulk separation bag that is essential for removing the bulk of the plant material from the crude separation.
Followed by a 160u bag as the initial refinement bag to clean up the lower micron collections of smaller contaminates that may have passed through the 250u bag.
Then comes the final collection band holding a wide spectrum of underdeveloped, perfectly ripe and over developed trichome heads giving you a wide range of what the plant is able to offer while still maintaining a high degree of quality in the final product.
This is our go to set for beginners as it offers a wide range of extraction ability while still maintaining a high degree of purity in the final product.
Check out our Meltábility blog for more information on trichome glands, quality resin and how to define it.
The Micron bags that are used as follows in this set:
250u – Used as a bulk separation bag to separate the bulk of the plant material from the sifted ice water and resin solution.
160u – Used to refine the final collection bag(s) by collecting finer impurities that were not collected in the 250u bag.
38u – Final collection bag used to collect the bulk of the sifted resin.
Check out our Bag break down page for more details on the type of bag and why it is used.
- 250µm FullMelt Filter bag
- 160µm FullMelt Filter bag
- 38µm FullMelt Filter bag
Check out our blog page specifically
- What is Bubble Hash
- The art of sifting resin
- A brief Look at the History of Hashish
for more information on trichome glands, quality resin and how to define them as well as our tutorials for more information on how to use our products.
Visit our gallery as well for more images of our products.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
To download the specification for the Fullmelt Filtration bags please use the link
The Filtration Mesh
- Each mesh variation is defined by its Micron (µm) opening size.
- This is an indication of the open area of the mesh and is measured micrometres or µm.
- The 25µm, 38µm, 70µm & 90µm Filtration meshes have been woven into a plain Dutch weave.
- The remaining 120µm, 160µm, 190µm & 250µm mesh variations have been woven into a plain weave pattern and have been secured in place using heat.
- The mesh is woven using a nylon 6,6 23µm diameter thread.
- Each mesh is 30cm in diameter and has been secured to the base of the bags with two double lines of stitching.
The Side Walls
- The sidewalls are a 115 GSM, 100% polyester.
- Woven into a Poly Oxford pattern.
- Polyurethane coating on both sides of the sidewalls.
- Each rim of the bags (top and bottom) has been reinforced with a line of web tape.
- Each bag is conical in shape.
- The volume of each bag is 40ℓ.
- There is a 30cm diameter mesh base that tapers up to 40cm open rim.
- Lower 4 micron bags (25u, 38u, 70u, 90u) have an 80mm mesh extension up their side walls which has doubled the filtration area on each of these bags and has dropped the filtration rate down dramatically while still keeping costs down.
- Each bag in the set is colour coded with the specific micron (µm) size of the bags’ screen.
- Each bag has two handles.
- Each micron screen variation has a porosity value greater than 30%.
- Micron opening Sizes (MOS) are secured through weave patterns and,
- Mesh weave is heat sealed to further ensure MOS is secured.
- Large mesh surface area.
- 2 lines of double reinforced stitching secures mesh to the side wall.
- Temperature. PH and ethanol resistant filtration mesh and side wall fabric.
- Side wall fabric coated in PU.
- Handmade and locally produced in South Africa with materials sourced from internationally recognised leaders in the mining and chemical filtration industry.
- The filtration mesh is sourced from Switzerland from the global leader in mining and chemical filtration mesh manufacture.
- The design and manufacture of each filtration bag has been graded to international standards for mining filtration applications.
- Increased rate of filtration due to 30%+ porosity value on each filtration mesh.
- Filtration mesh surface area over is 700 square centre meters (cm²) or 30cm diameter.
- Secured weave pattern limits morphing potential of Micron Open Size (MOS) of each mesh under the pressure/weight of filtration.
- Mesh weave is heat sealed to ensure specific Micron Opening Size (MOS) is maintained over repeated use.
- Increased filtration area on lower 4 Micron bags.
- PU coating ensures water and oil proof finish on both sides of the filtration bags side wall fabric.
- PVC and laminate free.
- Light and durable sidewall fabric.
- Easily secured over the rim of a 20ℓ or 25ℓ bucket due to 40 cm diameter rim.
- Easy access to particulate collected in the filtration mesh.
- Handles for easy manoeuvring of the filtration bags during the filtration process.
- Quality assurance specification from factory through owner to customer.
There are no reviews yet.