5 Piece FullMelt Filtration Bubble Hash Bag set 70/38
Our 5 Piece FullMelt Collection Hash Bags are our recommended go to set for anyone interested in collecting Full Melt Hash.
- 250µm FullMelt Filter bag
- 160µm FullMelt Filter bag
- 120 µm FullMelt Filter bag
- 70µm FullMelt Filter bag
- 38µm FullMelt Filter bag
Out of stock
Email when stock available
FullMelt Filtration Bubble Hash Bags: 5 Piece – FullMelt collection
First is our 250u bulk separation bag that is essential for removing the bulk of the plant material from the crude separation.
Followed by a 160u bag as the initial refinement bag to clean up the lower micron collections of smaller contaminates that may have passed through the 250u bag.
We also include a 120u bag as a second refinement bag, used to clean up the material collected in the 70u bag. The 70u bag is included and is prized by many as the butter bag or a reliable collection sieve for Full Melt Hash.
The use of a 120u bag maximizes your ability to collect the finest most potent slice of the spectrum possible.
The 38u bag is then used to collect everything below the 70u bag, usually containing trichome heads that are still developing or ripening. The collection here is often not as potent or pungent as the 90u collection but can still be of a very high quality.
The Micron bags are used as follows in this set:
250u – Used as a bulk separation bag to separate the bulk of the plant material from the sifted ice water and resin solution.
160u – 1st refinement bag: Used to refine the collection below by collecting finer impurities that were not collected in the 250u bag.
120u – 2nd refinement bag: Used to refine the final collection by collecting even finer impurities that were not collected in the 160u bag.
70u – 1st collection bag – The Butter Bag. Is used to collect the Highest quality resin possible.
38u – 2nd collection bag used to collect less developed trichome heads from the sifted resin.
Check out our Bag break down page for more details on these types of bags and why it is often the go to set for many Hash makers that are looking to pull a finer quality material from their sift.
Visit our gallery as well for more images of our products.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
To download the specification for the Fullmelt Filtration bags please use the link
The Filtration Mesh
- Each mesh variation is defined by its Micron (µm) opening size.
- This is an indication of the open area of the mesh and is measured micrometres or µm.
- The 25µm, 38µm, 70µm & 90µm Filtration meshes have been woven into a plain Dutch weave.
- The remaining 120µm, 160µm, 190µm & 250µm mesh variations have been woven into a plain weave pattern and have been secured in place using heat.
- The mesh is woven using a nylon 6,6 23µm diameter thread.
- Each mesh is 30cm in diameter and has been secured to the base of the bags with two double lines of stitching.
The Side Walls
- The sidewalls are a 115 GSM, 100% polyester.
- Woven into a Poly Oxford pattern.
- Polyurethane coating on both sides of the sidewalls.
- Each rim of the bags (top and bottom) has been reinforced with a line of web tape.
- Each bag is conical in shape.
- The volume of each bag is 40ℓ.
- There is a 30cm diameter mesh base that tapers up to 40cm open rim.
- Lower 4 micron bags (25u, 38u, 70u, 90u) have an 80mm mesh extension up their side walls which has doubled the filtration area on each of these bags and has dropped the filtration rate down dramatically while still keeping costs down.
- Each bag in the set is colour coded with the specific micron (µm) size of the bags’ screen.
- Each bag has two handles.
- Each micron screen variation has a porosity value greater than 30%.
- Micron opening Sizes (MOS) are secured through weave patterns and,
- Mesh weave is heat sealed to further ensure MOS is secured.
- Large mesh surface area.
- 2 lines of double reinforced stitching secures mesh to the side wall.
- Temperature. PH and ethanol resistant filtration mesh and side wall fabric.
- Side wall fabric coated in PU.
- Handmade and locally produced in South Africa with materials sourced from internationally recognised leaders in the mining and chemical filtration industry.
- The filtration mesh is sourced from Switzerland from the global leader in mining and chemical filtration mesh manufacture.
- The design and manufacture of each filtration bag has been graded to international standards for mining filtration applications.
- Increased rate of filtration due to 30%+ porosity value on each filtration mesh.
- Filtration mesh surface area over is 700 square centre meters (cm²) or 30cm diameter.
- Secured weave pattern limits morphing potential of Micron Open Size (MOS) of each mesh under the pressure/weight of filtration.
- Mesh weave is heat sealed to ensure specific Micron Opening Size (MOS) is maintained over repeated use.
- Increased filtration area on lower 4 Micron bags.
- PU coating ensures water and oil proof finish on both sides of the filtration bags side wall fabric.
- PVC and laminate free.
- Light and durable sidewall fabric.
- Easily secured over the rim of a 20ℓ or 25ℓ bucket due to 40 cm diameter rim.
- Easy access to particulate collected in the filtration mesh.
- Handles for easy manoeuvring of the filtration bags during the filtration process.
- Quality assurance specification from factory through owner to customer.